Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Gen X
- Japanese, grew up in Japan
- Grew up in an urban environment
Key Findings from the Interview
- As a teacher, one of her primary spaces that she uses is her classroom, and her other most used space would be our house. There are things she likes and dislikes with both of them. With the classroom, she likes how it creates a specific environment concentrated on just one thing.
- If there is one thing she would like to change about her educational space she would like to have alternatives to the ways the classroom can be organized.
- In terms of her living space , she would like a way to organize things on lower levels to make it more accessible for shorter people.