Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 15 years
- High School student
- Very logical, realistic,blunt, concentrates much of time on grades and school
- lives in Georgia
- Born and raised in US = upper class, lives in big house
Key Findings from the Interview
- When I say "sustainable fashion" what comes to mind?
“I’m not entirely sure, is it like buying clothes that are eco-friendly and can last long? Like eco-friendly production and durability so you don’t have to keep buying clothes and harming the environment?”
- Is buying clothes sustainably an important issue to you? Why or why not?
“Honestly no. As a guy I don’t have interest in fashion so sustainable clothing doesn't really interest me or impact me in any sort of way.”
- Do you yourself shop for clothes sustainably and promote sustainable fashion? Do you do this in everyday life?
“Not really, I barely shop for clothes at all and when I do I usually just look for things I like or good brands over sustainability and eco-friendliness.”
- Is there more that you think you could do to help contribute to sustainable fashion?
“Probably, but as someone who is not at all into fashion, I think it would take a great deal to get me to start changing my ways and focusing on it since I barely focus on clothes in the first place.”
- Finally, have you ever encountered problems regarding fashion and sustainability?
“No, I think growing up and still now I just never had a very big problem or serious situation with it.”