Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 37 years
- Works at Wells Fargo online
- Loves gardening
- Born and raised in India and carried out a super environment-friendly lifestyle
Key Findings from the Interview
- “With our current environmental status, how do you think human activity is impacting the aquatic ecosystems and water around the world?”
- “Humans have resorted to convenient but inorganic things that end up affecting sea creatures because of the waste. The impurities and toxins in the items have nowhere to go so they end up in the ocean, causing the water life to intake it and even ruin food chains”
- “What are YOU personally doing to conserve water in your everyday life?”
- “When I brush my teeth, i close the tap when im putting the paste on the brush.”
- “Have you ever encountered problems regarding water? Eg. waste/muck apparent in your drinking water, water shortages, in your life?
- “In India there were lots of water shortages and people would choose designated times to distribute water and we used it very sparingly. We used rain water many times if we were that in need”