Candice, a mother of two, needs to feel like she is doing right by her kids because she wants to
make her vision of a natural and clean future for her children a reality.
Ideate to come up with questions that explore different strategies for meeting this need.
The point here is to use divergent thinking to explore the widest range of potential strategies before converging a specific strategy to develop in detail.
- How might we make it easier for mothers to care for their children sustainably?
- How might we remove the fear of being a bad mother?
- How might we make it enjoyable to do the best for your children?
- How might we stop the motherhood stress to do the best for your children's future?
- How might we make the pressure of making a future more fulfilling?
- How might we make nurturing a child like an adventure? or exciting rollercoaster?
- How might we remove the stress of making the future perfect?
- How might we make it easier to use sustainable products as a mother?
- How might we make a better future for kids?