Copy and paste your POV statement here...
[Father] needs [better education for his children with limited resources he could give them] because [the family lives in a rural area with no wifi connection and he works in a factory but knows that education is important]
To address this need:
- How might we assist the father in making sure he gets to provide the best education possible for his kids?
- How might we minimize the lack of opportunities due to the circumstances of the family?
- How might we help the kids in handling getting an education on their own?
- How might we incorporate the father's occupation into creating a better educational environment for his kids?
- How might we make sure the system of education that the kids get is adaptable?
- How might we utilize the opportunities of living in a rural area?
- How might we create a support system between parents in similar conditions aiming to give their children a better education?
- How might we benefit from the father's knowledge of the importance of education?
- How might we create an alternative to using wifi?