Copy and paste your POV statement here
[The Savvy Hospital Administrator] needs [a way to reduce the overall hospital waste that is cost effective] because [they need to improve the hospitals image while ensuring the hospital can still stay on budget and even save money].
To address this need:
- How might we create a system that reduces the annual purchasing cost of medical supplies to hospitals?
- How might we eliminate the large initial cost of medical machines?
- How might we create a product that lasts a long possible and is as high of quality as possible?
- How might we create a product that reduces any risk factors and is perceived to be just as safe as a less sustainable product?
- How might we create a product that helps the hospital portray themselves sustainable? (People feel good going to the hospital)
- How might we utilize excess resources from volunteer programs or storage?
- How might we make sustainability within a hospital a win win scenario?
- How might we reduce the fear around unsanitary products?
- How might we make the supply line as efficient as possible? How might we make the product's installation simple?