What will you share with your users to interact with?
For each feature that you're testing, how will you use your prototypes?
- Easy to use (App): use the app interface during the interview. whether the user understand how to use the app and what the app is for
- Waste processing (Service): give our service value chain picture and see if the user can understand and able to explain what the purpose of the service
- Easy collection: (App): use the interface of the app collection feature and see which one they want to choose.
- Waste monitoring: (App): see id the user can understand the meaning and purpose of the monitoring interface
- Monetary reward: (App): ask with the interface what type of reward they like or they like the monetary reward (ask their opinion without suggesting)
- Social sharing: (App): use the interface and ask their opinion on the interface and see if they are willing to share on their action. Ask if this will encourage other people?
- Crowd-Helping: (App): use the interface and ask if they like to crowd-helping with their friends for a single person (like a game quest: partying to finish one quest)
What will you ask them to do?
What will you ask users to do with your prototypes?
- Can you explain to me how will you use this?
- what did you expect when you see...(each user interface for the function)?
- Will you recommend your friend to use this? will you promote plastic recycling with this app?
What will you observe?
What you will be observing and noting as you watch users interact with your prototypes?
- Their expression when figuring out how to use the app
- Likelihood of they ask question when using the device(to see how engage they are and level of interest)
- Likelihood they might give you feedback on how the product should be (number of comments)
What will you ask them to share feedback on after the testing?
What questions will you ask your users after they've had a chance to interact with and explore your prototypes?
- How would you rate from 1-5 on the easiness of use?
- How would you rate the functionality and usefulness of the service and app ?
- From 1 - 5 how likely are you going to share this