Incorporate in an existing space or build it?
Are there any library with these features?
Anyway to open the phone box?
Fresh air systems? Cooling system?
How is this space sustainable?
Are these spaces inside or outside?
- Great for high school/colleges
- make it comfortable
- take you out of the real world into the library space
- library is a plac with alot of books, and quite
- how you plan to soundproof? → acoutins panel
- Touch screen rooms with multiple screens
- can be both new library and existing
- can embed
person 2 - MORE diverse study areas
- Different rooms with different sounds ( white noise )
- likes the beach ones, cuz water
- Would like more
- Doesn’t it see the library
- Change name from library → Study Spalces
- Rooms for music
- feels like its isolated, what about community related? group related
- Organise by floor, different theme rooms
- People dont care if its isolated, as long can work
- How would you do it as a business?
- like the integrated focus spaces
- we get distracted alot
- enjoys directed view to nature in the library/study spaces
- great especially for big cities
- Curious about the 2nd floor, social room
- A new building would be better, cuz the exterior would match the interior
- Green is good for the eyes
- Likes the workstations
- can combine
- with sliding doors
- can put up with blinds
- built-in silos would be nice
- but in stanford, a new place would be good
Better Grades , money grade