Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Highschool student from Hawaii
- Likes going to the Green Library to get work done
Key Findings from the Interview
- When they think of a library they think of a place to study and get work done. Not really interested in looking at or reading books.
- Goes to the library weekly, about once or twice a week.
- Does classwork/homework while he is there
- They feel very productive while at the library. They enjoy the quiet and cool environment which helps them focus and get work done
- They would like the library to be open more hours throughout the week/doesn’t like having to leave because the library is closing.