Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Highschool summer session student
- From New Jersey
- Isn’t taking many classes
Key Findings from the Interview
- Thinks of a library as a place to focus and get books.
- Goes to the library more on a monthly basis.
- Usually goes to print something, get work done, or get a book.
- Feels moderately productive but can get distracted by other things or seeing other people. Can only get a lot of work done when he is by himself and can focus
- Make different sections that can allow students to do different things based on what they need to do.